Friday, July 30, 2010

My Corner


I'm sorry I don't have any new paintings to share. The sudden burst of sales caught me off guard and I really wanted to get all those little bits packaged and in the mail before the weekend. Painting is getting to be so central to my life that I have set up my little easel in--you guessed it--the center of our house. It's great to be able to look at works in progress off and on during the day and come back to them to make adjustments. This is working out so much better than my former studio. Instead of isolating myself, I'm surrounded by the chaos of everyday life..it keeps me from getting lonely. Note how I cropped out all the dirty dishes!

Have a great weekend! I'm on my way to SF for Renegade to vend some of my sewn items. It's a great show full of amazing, talented people. I always come back home inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment