Friday, June 24, 2011

Enlightened


I painted this on a "wipedown"--what I like to call it when I decide to start over on a piece. I had another landscape on this board which was not cooperating with me. So we parted ways. I love these deep wood cradled boards and wasn't about to waste one on a painting I didn't love. I am much happier with this one--proof that sometimes something better IS waiting around the corner.

Enlightened
oil on extra deep cradled gesso board
6 x 12 x 1.5"
lightly varnished + signed
available in the shop

I still have my paintings available at Haute Again if you are in the area and would like to see them. They'll be there through the first week of July. Thank you (so much) to those of you who have come by and visited them. So many of them have been adopted to happy homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment