Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Finally, a painting to share!


Today was the first day of school. Nobody cried (including me!). To celebrate, I promised myself I'd finish the painting I started, oh, four weeks ago. It's an Alaskan landscape, but I think clouds and sky are universal themes. I'm so happy to be back at the easel.

Because so many people have inquired about purchasing a piece before it is listed in the shop, I've decided to have some of my paintings available for pre-purchase. It allows me to sell them at a discount directly to you. Once the paintings are dry and ready to ship, I will remove the button and put them in my etsy shop. Just a little sneak peak buying opportunity, so you can reserve a piece right away!

Up and Up
oil on canvas
8 x 10"
painted edges, suitable for immediate hanging
lightly varnished + signed
in the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment