Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Persimmons...eww


I managed to crank out a few paintings before the week started. Fingers crossed they'll be dry in time for this weekends' show. Truth be told, I think persimmons are pretty horrid tasting. But they are such a beautiful shape and color, especially in the winter when everything's pale in comparison.

Persimmons
oil on cradled gesso board
6 x 8"
lightly varnished + signed
contact me for purchase info

P.S. I have been working on developing a little newsletter for my paintings. Different from my (somewhat) daily blog, it will feature news, upcoming shows and promotions. I thought it would be a good way to stay in touch for those who may not visit my blog or facebook pages regularly. Don't worry, I won't spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time. Sign up is in the right sidebar. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment