Friday, May 11, 2012

New Tags + hello


I've been away from home (and the easel) for a little bit.  Sometimes it's nice to take a break, be with family and celebrate life. I wanted to share these little tags from UPrinting that I won on my friend Amy's blog. While I am now realizing I should have made my fonts bigger, I still love them! Thanks so much Amy and Uprinting. They will add a little flair my wrapping job on sold paintings. I have 500 of them. That's a lot of paintings. I gotta get to work!

If you're in Davis tonight, stop by the Open Door Art Studios Open House. We have hung some really beautiful pieces (if I do say so myself!) and have information on obtaining a studio with our association. Wine, snacks and fun people. Please come and say hello!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the tags - looks like they came out nice. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, Amy! The resolution is amazing--you'd never believe these guys are only 2 x 2" unless you held them in your hand.

    ReplyDelete