Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oncoming

Oncoming
oil on canvas
5 x 7"
lightly varnished
painted edges, suitable for immediate hanging
*sold*

I painted this last week and it completely matched my mood..not gloomy, but imminent. I knew there would be a busy weekend ahead and I was holding my ground, ready to take it on.

Friday night's ArtAbout was a blast. I loved hanging out with Nina and getting feedback on my pieces. I may have made a few connections for future happenings, too. (fingers crossed) Here's a picture of me from the night. Several of my pieces sold. Yay!

4 comments:

  1. congrats on the show and the sales. I was sorry to miss it but sent a friend over--hope she made it by. Your stuff looks great on the wall there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look all professional and stuff! Congrats! You are so talented, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete