Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Studio! Eep!

 in progress..all the ick removed!

 hub hard at work

 finished gallery area

 my side on move-in day!

Hey there! I bet you thought I was gone for good! I've been posting to Facebook a bit, but mostly I've been working on my new studio space in Downtown Davis. Things fell into place after the New Year--and the studio of my dreams is now becoming a reality. I'm sharing the space with an abstract artist whose work compliments mine nicely. I couldn't be more thrilled!

I will post updated pictures of the studio soon. It was quite the whirlwind renovation--taking out walls, pulling up carpeting, scraping ceilings, priming, painting--the works! I'm really not sure how we got it all done in time for tomorrow's Art About (which they're calling HeArtAbout--how cute is that?) but we did. It's location is Suite 21, so we're calling ourselves Studio 21. Website coming soon! I am so grateful to my family and friends who chipped in with sweat and muscle to make this happen for us. I am in love with my big fishbowl window and already have some new pieces for a March show at the Pence Gallery in Davis.



Road to the Coast oil on wood 11 x 14" *sold

Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats and good luck! And I especially like your second painting, especially. :)

    ReplyDelete