Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Still here!

Hey there. I've been posting most of my painting photos to Facebook, but recently realized that not everyone is connected that way. So I promise to make more of an effort here on this dusty 'ol blog. Since it's Thanksgiving this week, I want to give thanks for all of the people who have supported my art endeavors, whether it's buying a piece (or more) or simply leaving a positive comment for me. It all means more than you know. Here are some recent works from my tiny little nest of a studio overlooking downtown Davis:

Creeping Shadows 16x20 *sold


A Field Divided 12x12
*sold

One of a few oil sketches on paper I've been playing with.*sold

Vineyard Barn 4x4
*sold
While I've been away, we've hosted Second Friday ArtAbout events every month and I had a wonderful show in Sacramento at Delta Workshop for most of October. A busy busy year, and it's not over yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment